Monday, September 30, 2013

53: Puzzelling Query?

Finishing holidays, reactivating school term.
Birthday celebration, Monday pleases Queen.
Cooperative gameplay investigation of Steam TV.
Are betas downloaded? May need, reconfirm.
Can everyone here perhaps see theme?
Complex, obscure puzzles reign supreme.


WHEN: 12pm on sunday the 6th, TBC

WHERE: Wind room's fine with me

WHAT: What games are planned as major events?

WHAT TO BRING: Arrange food and drink here

WHO: Who's expected to be coming? Who is coming late? Who is leaving early? Who doesn't have a computer?

Comment below to discuss. Otherwise, see you there!


I dont knowe if anybody actually reads these...

1 comment:

  1. So, no comments
    no guesses
    no worries

    sojourn was, mostly ARAM's on LOL. pluss cardhunter and cookie clicker. HTPC works fine with Steam big screen and controller, though my dedicated beige box needs a new OS and I'll one day get around to installing all my anime HDDs since I finally have a stable system to work with. Also had a decent bash at E.Y.E the Devine Cybermancy because I would like some of the rare acheivements to show up on my Steam homepage. This may also leat to a new blog post about the origens of my profile pic, since I had to resart my character.

    ReplyDelete