Monday, June 23, 2014

67 Pre-Crush

30th is the start date of the crush, it is also the final deadline for the RPGmaker competition. I dont really think it is worth playtesting my entry on sunday because I would have no time to impliment any gamebalancing. So ask me in another month how that went.

From now on I'll be on permenant call though that rarely interrupted sojourns it is mildly inconvenient to bail out on a game of LOL to run statistical analysis of the nir performance checks. Incidentally now I know why LOL has issues on connecting, its to do with the way QOS is run on this model of modem, but I have been too lazy record the settings and change over to a new one as yet.


WHEN: Sunday 29th July at 12am, Till midnight

WHERE: Wind room

WHAT: More Power Rangers Terrariah
Maybe Dark Souls if Tony is keen?

WHAT TO BRING: Arrange food and drink here

WHO: Who's expected to be coming? Who is coming late? Who is leaving early? Who doesn't have a computer?

Comment below to discuss. Otherwise, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment